My photo
Hi my name is Louise (Lou) and I am a craftaholic. I am in my mid twenties and live in wonderful Scotland. My addictions are jewelry making and cross stitching, I do knit and love to try other things, but these are the two that have stuck. I have been stitching ever since i can remember, but only started stitching properly when i was pregnant with my first daughter. I manage to get my fix in between looking after my two angels and hubby.

Thursday 23 July 2009

I want to say thank you for all of the support after my last post, I am feeling a little better and have an appointment with the doctor after much nagging from hubby.

Yesterday was our fourth wedding anniversary and as a present I got to kit up five sisters (picture in the side bar). I have decided to take a break from the sister angels and work on the five sisters for a while along with a couple of little projects for my mums and hubbys mums birthdays which are only 11 days apart. Once I have stitched the first one I will post pics, just need to wait on more threads before I can finish.

I also plan on stocking up on jewelry wire soon too which could lead to another giveaway on here too. I dont wear a lot of jewelry myself which means anything I make can go to whoever wants it lol...

Thank you again for all of your support

Hugs and happy crafting

x

2 comments:

Sadie said...

So glad you are going to the Drs.
Happy anniversary to you and hubby, what a great present. I look forward to seeing what you stitch/make next :-)

Carolyn NC said...

Glad you're going to the dr. Happy Anniversary - beautiful pattern!

Background