My photo
Hi my name is Louise (Lou) and I am a craftaholic. I am in my mid twenties and live in wonderful Scotland. My addictions are jewelry making and cross stitching, I do knit and love to try other things, but these are the two that have stuck. I have been stitching ever since i can remember, but only started stitching properly when i was pregnant with my first daughter. I manage to get my fix in between looking after my two angels and hubby.

Monday, 8 September 2008

Beaded choker

I've been tempted to give this design a try for a while now, as soon as i saw the desgin i fell in love with it. The instructions are by a lady called Ruby who puts many tutorials on her site for free. I came across Ruby's site through a yahoo group called beadingaholics.

When this is on it looks like something you would see an aristocratic lady wearing in a period drama, its so elegant. The tutorial i used can be seen here, she also has many other well written tutorials which are so easy to follow, so thank you Ruby for sharing your wisdom and techniques.

1 comment:

GrandmaMarilyns said...

Your necklace came out pretty. Hopefully you will find more time to be creative in between your studies. You need to take a little "me" time every once in a while.

Background